1. Working closely with MD and a small team, you will assist in researching, analysing data and the accumulation and preparation of documents for reporting to management.
2. Accumulate business data information including producing reports with management and business analyst support.
3. To import, interrogate and extract data from the chosen business databases
4. Develop plans and strategies for analysing data for new business sectors
5. To be successful in this role you will need excellent interpersonal skills, excellent communication (written and oral) and collaboration skills, passionate with a "can do" attitude.
6. Attention to detail and strong accuracy skills are essential. Also an ability to prioritise workload and effective time management, and have the ability to work on own initiative.
7. Reliable, honest, trustworthy and professional at all times.
8. Advantage if able to read and speak Chinese language.
1. Undergraduate/Graduate from a good university with a numerate degree (computing, maths, economics or science based) at 2:1 & above or equivalent
2. An advantage if you have knowledge of data analysis techniques (Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics etc.) and advanced Excel skills. Also preferable if you have previous experience in processing and analysing complex information through reporting tools and have an interest in technology and in gaining new skills.
3. A Level Maths an advantage